WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS MODULE
In this module, you will learn about art and colours in English. You will also learn how to give compliments in your communication, vocabulary (colours: auburn, beige, crimson, cyan, magenta, maroon, scarlet, tan, teal, turquoise, violet, black, white, blue, green, etc.; descriptions: bright, brilliant, dark, dull, glossy, light, soft, vibrant, warm, etc.), grammar (asking questions in present perfect tense), and pronunciation of /y/ and /j/ words. There are 6 lessons in this module, and 3 bonus quizzes, exercises, and test, and 1 writing prompt. It will take between 85 to 102 minutes to complete all lessons and exercises once, and you should review the lessons at least twice a week to master it.
ABOUT NYC ENGLISH
NYC English: Speak English Fast Programme is an award winning English Learning and Speaking Programme imported from the United States. NYC English won the 23rd Annual Bessie Awards at ComputED Gazette, Carlsbad, California for “Best Educational Software App”. The Programme teaches learners to Speak English Fast by using a combination of visual, listening, reading, and speaking lessons, supported by usage of the learners’ mother tongue.
WHAT MAKES NYC ENGLISH SPECIAL
+ More than 600 instructional and situational video lessons taught by real instructors.
+ Learn English for immediate real-world application through 90 thematic modules, covering a wide range of daily situations.
+ Learn anywhere, anytime. Repeat the lessons and speaking practices as many times as you want until you get it.
+ Learn from native English speakers directly from the United States. Memorize key words under each theme and learn to use them in conversations.
+ Feel shy? Use the programme’s speech recognition and auto-correction system to practice in the privacy of your own room.
+ Test what you have learned using the quizzes, exercises, and post-test included with the programme.
+ Monitor your own progress through the data dashboard and find out which areas you need to improve on.
HOW TO USE THE PROGRAMME
1. Exchange the activation token from i-Learn Ace Learning Aid.
2. Register your account at https://e4c.sasbadi.com/nyc_english/application and input your activation token.
3. Login and select the theme you wish to learn.
4. Watch the video lessons and understand the instructions, using the mother tongue support feature when needed.
5. Learn every keyword and practice speaking by using the programme’s speech recognition and auto-correction system.
6. Track your progress and see improvements every day.
WHAT EQUIPMENT DO I NEED
1. A desktop, tablet, or mobile phone.
2. A headset (those that come with your mobile phone are perfect).
3. The latest Windows, macOS, Android, or iOS operating system.
WHO SHOULD USE THIS PROGRAMME
+ School-going children aged between 10 to 17 years old.
+ Adults who are learning English as a second language, or who would like to improve their spoken English.
ALIGNMENT TO INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS
+ Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR)
+ International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
+ Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
+ Test of English for International Communication
+ United States Common Core State Standards Initiative
+ Malaysian University English Test
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
+ The token code is valid for 365 days.
+ Purchase made is not refundable.
For more information, visit https://e4c.sasbadi.com/program/nyc_english
NYCE (Advanced, with Writing) Module 4: Art and Colours
- Product Code: NYCE (Advanced, with Writing) Module 04
- Availability: 5
- Weight: 0.00g