Every day we produce tonnes and tonnes of garbage, such as disposal tissues, drinking cans and packets, leftover food, old newspapers, plastic packaging for food, etc. We are creating garbage at all times.
The garbage that we create not only affects the ecology, but also harms the environment. Garbage takes up space, causes air pollution, seeps into soil affecting sources of water from underground. Some garbage may even cause fires and explosions. In addition, garbage and waste are the breeding ground of various germs carrying potential risk of diseases which endanger the health of mankind.
Garbage that has been collected is normally recycled by experts in this field to reduce damage caused to the ecology system. The treatment for garbage by various countries are broadly divided into the following categories:
1. Landfill: a widely used waste disposal method, but harmful to the environment and to underground water. This method has being gradually phased out.
2. Incineration: involves the construction of an incinerator, can generate electricity.
3. Composting: organic waste (food, plants, etc.) is recycled into organic fertilizer.
4. Resource processing: garbage is systematically classified, making garbage harmless and reusable.
What you and I can do is to minimize waste production and to reduce the damage caused to the earth. Let’s work together to achieve this.
- Brands Orbit Buku Sdn Bhd
- Product Code: Adi the Superhero Series 9C-(E)COMADI-2
- Availability: 9
- Weight: 156.00g